AP SSC Result 2024 Download for BSEAP 10th Result 2024 for 10th class subject wise GPA grade marks at result.ap.gov.in and Subject wise Grades Points at Mee Seva and AP Online centers…
Board of Secondary Education Department of School Education Andhra Pradesh and the state 10th Class of Secondary School Certificate (SSC) annual final examination test conducted by Directorate of Government Examinations will be announced AP SSC of 10th Class Telugu, English Medium Subject wise grade marks for all general, vocational and OSS Students through online at the state official websites and subject wise GPA declared at Meeseva and AP Online Centers.
AP 10th Result
- The AP 10th Result 2024 available in Student wise and Schools wise Merit and Toppers lists at only Mee Seva and AP Online Centers only which are running under Government of AP.
- The Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh, will release the AP Board SSC Result 2024 on the official website.
- The result will publish online mode on the official website and on the Scorecard.
- AP Board SSC Result 2024 for various Course Examination results will release on the official website and release the scorecard.
- Follow Freshers live to get the latest and upcoming AP Board SSC Result 2024.
- Every year the board had conducted the 10th annual examination in the March/April Month.
- After the examination, students want to check their performance of the examination by checking AP Board SSC Result.
- AP Board 10th class result not yet declared at the official website.
- As of now, the board has not published any information regarding SSC / 10th class results.
- All AP Board 10th class regular and private students will be notified here once the result will be declared officially.
|AP 10th Result 2024||Details about AP 10th Result 2024|
|Name of the Board||Board of School Education Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP)|
|About||AP SSC Result 2024 with Subject wise GPA|
|Class / Standard||10th / SSC|
|Result Date||May (Expected & Not Official)|
|Mode of Result||Through Online|
|Category||AP SSC, AP 10th Class Result|
Grade Point for AP result
- The BSEAP has implemented the Grading System for releasing the Andhra Pradesh SSC Results.
- This system is introduced in order to ease the burden on the students and reduce their exam results tension.
- The Students who are appeared the March final annual examination tests the students can check their AP 10th Result 2024 total grade GPA Rank.
- They are available at any private result and educational portals in the state.
- Who have need to get Subject wise Grades they can download by aponline.in and at any meseva center.
- All the students can calculate your Subject wise Marks from the GPA Table..
|First & Third Languages(Telugu & English), Non Languages||Second Language (Hindi)||Grade||Grade Points|
|92 – 100 Marks||90 – 100||A1||10|
|83 – 91 Marks||80 – 89||A2||9|
|75 – 82 Marks||70 – 79||B1||8|
|67 – 74 Marks||60 – 69||B2||7|
|59 – 66 Marks||50 – 59||C1||6|
|51 – 58 Marks||40 – 49||C2||5|
|43 – 50 Marks||30 – 39||D1||4|
|35 – 42 Marks||20 – 29||D2||3|
|Below 35 (Less than 35)||Below 20 (Less than 20)||E||Fail|
Subject wise Grade Points
|First Language- Telugu||90||A2||9|
|Second Language – Hindi||74||B1||8|
|Third Language – English||35||D2||3|
- Grade Point Average (GPA): 9+8+3+10+9+9 = 48/6 = 8
- Andhra Pradesh SSC Result 2024 Download available through by SMS everyone will send a SMS from your Mobile Phone from the format of: SSC space HALL TICKET NO to 54999 charges apply as per your network provider.
Everyone can download their BSEAP SSC 10th Results 2024 at http://results.ap.gov.in
bseap.org of AP
Directorate of Government Examinations is an independent department functioning under ministry of secondary education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. The department is responsible for conducting the SSC/OSSC Public Examinations and a number of minor examinations.Comment on box if you have an doubts.
Are all students get pass marks in AP exams ?
No. Some get good marks and some get bad marks. Students who get marks above 20 in Hindi and 35 in remaining all languages get good marks means they are qualified. Students who got below 20 and 35 marks are failed in exam.
How many marks are needed to get 10 points in Mathematics ?
The required range of marks to get 10 points in Mathematics is 92-100. Not only for mathematics this is applicable for remaining subjects also except for Hindi. If you want 10 points in Hindi also you must have 90-100 marks.
What is meant by GPA ?
A grade point average (GPA) is a single cumulative number that represents your entire academic performance. This is mostly and regularly used in schools , colleges and graduate schools alike.
How can I convert AP SSC Board GPA to Percentage ?
If you want to convert your Andhra pradesh GPA into Percentage simply multiply your GPA into 9.5 and known your percentage easily.
How to calculate the Grade point average ?
First of all you have calculate the sum of grade points subject wise then divide with the number of subjects. If you follow this process you can have average grade points.