Andhra Pradesh State Engineering Common Entrance Test of AP ECET Online Application 2024 Registration Available at http://apecet.org ..
AP ECET Online Application 2024
Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education and JNT University Anantapur is invite the applications to Engineering Common Entrance Test to the Academic year of 2024. The JNTU Anantapur will begin the online application registration or submission available from first week of March (on wards) through online mode at the official website.
Candidates who have interested to apply they can follow the details about eligibility, fee, how to apply and etc and all the interested can follow the details for APECET Online Application registration produce with fee and payable methods and all details about AP ECET 2024.
Eligibility to Apply
Candidates who have completed diploma and the Diploma holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as ECET [FDH & B.Sc.(Mathematics)]Candidates to getting Eligibility to get Admissions in the State BE , B.Tech and B.Pharmacy Programmes offered Universities or Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education will invite Registration to the Engineering Common Entrance Test from above eligible candidates.
|AP ECET Online Application 2024
|Details about AP ECET Online Application 2024
|Name of the Board
|Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education
|AP ECET Online Application Form 2024
|Name of the Examination
|Andhra Pradesh ECET
|Degree From College / University
|AP ECET 2024, ECTE Apply Online
Required Certificates to AP ECET 2024 Apply
The Candidates who are interested to apply the Engineering Common Entrance Test through the candidates will had following listed certificates to submit or register application.
- The Engineering Common Entrance Test applied Candidates will have Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree like their Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree
- Date of Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate
- Nativity Certificate to Confirm Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)issued by MRO or competent authority (E-Seva , Me Seva).
- Income certificate (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs) issued by competent authority (E-Seva , Me Seva).
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority like E-Seva , Me Seva to the Categories of (SC, ST, BC. etc.)
- Special Category Certificate issued by competent authority(NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.)(optional)
AP ECET Fee for online application 2024
The Candidates can pay the online application registration fee payment of Rs.300/- through at any AP Online canters and any Meseva centers across the state of Andhra Pradesh and everyone can pay with using debit or credit cards issued of any bank through payment gateway of APECET.
AP ECET Online Application Registration Process 2024
The Candidates who are eligible and who have interested to apply through online the candidates can follow below details to apply the Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test 2024.
- Log in to APECET official Website of https://sche.ap.gov.in/ECET/
- Select the Online Registration Option
- Submit your Journal Number in Fee Receipt
- Fill the Required Details above listed Certificates
- Up load Candidate Photo & Digital Signature
- Then Click the Submit Option and Confirm it
The Engineering Common Entrance Test application registration completed successfully take a copy of printout of the registered application and save the printable hard copy’s of ECET registered application with your reference ID of submitted application.
What is AP ECET ?
AP ECET is State Engineering Common Entrance Test, is a standardized entrance examination for Diploma and BSc mathematics students to enter into Bachelor of Engineering,Technology and Pharmacy, programs in AP State, India.
What is Eligibility to apply for AP ECET ?
Candidates must have passed the Diploma in Engineering and Technology/Pharmacy/B.Sc. degree with an aggregate of at least 45% marks.
What are the Required Certificates to AP ECET 2024 Apply ?
Hall ticket number of Degree, SSC certificates, Nativity certificate, Income certificate and Caste certificate etc..
How can I apply for AP ECET exam through online ?
The Candidates who are eligible and who have interested to apply for AP ECET through online the candidates can follow the above details .
What is the use of AP ECET ?
AP ECET is a state level entrance test which will be conducted for Diploma Holders of Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy & B.Sc. Graduates. The admission will be offered to candidates into lateral entry admission in B. Tech, B.E, and B.