Andhra Pradesh State LAWCET & PGLCET Notification 2020 announced and Online Application Registration Start from 2nd week of March 2020 at https://sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET/ ...
Andhra Pradesh state LAW common entrance test and post graduate LAW common entrance test conducted by the convener, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on behalf of Andhra Pradesh state council of higher education is announced the LAWCET and PGLAWCET 2020 notification for completed schedule for online application submission with complete schedule of exams dates along result declared dates for admission into 3Year / 5Year LL.B regular courses in the colleges of Law at allover the state for the academic year 2020.
The Andhra Pradesh LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 online application registration begin from 2nd week of March and the submission process will be end on last week of April. Candidates who have interested and eligible the candidates can apply in before last date without late fee and the online application registration available with late fee charges. The SK University is announced the AP LAWCET detailed notification 2020 on second week of March at their official website with eligibility.
3 year LL.B. Course:
The Candidates for 3 year LL.B. should have passed any Graduate Degree (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Universities concerned.
5 Year LL.B. Course:
The Candidates for 5 year LL.B. should have passed two year Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with 45% of aggregate marks or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P.
Note: There is a relaxation of 5% of marks in the above qualifying examinations for 3 year / 5 year Law course in favor of the Candidates belonging to SC / ST.
Fee of AP LAWCET 2020 Online Registration and Methods of Pay
All the applicants can pay the online application registration fee of Rs. 350/- for LAWCET 3 / 5Years course and pay Rs.500/- for PGLCET and the online application available various dates with late fee charges of 500 and 1000, and the fee payment payable through online with debit and credit cards of applicant from the payment gate way of entrance test and the candidates can pay at any Meeseva or AP Online centers across in the State.
|Name of the Department||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|About||Andhra Pradesh LAWCET / PGLCET Notification 2020|
|Name of the Examination||LAWCET / PGLCET|
|Date of Examination||May (Expected)|
|Starting Date of Application||March (Expected & Not Official)|
|Category||AP LAWCET/PGLCET 2020, AP LAWCET Notification|
Note : who are applied with late fee of Rs.1000/- the candidates have to write the entrance Test in Anantapur only.
AP LAWCET Online Application 2020 Registration Produce and Required Certificates or Details for Registration
The candidates can apply through online at the SK University announced AP LAWCET & PGLCET 2020 official website with select apply online link. After open the registration link fill the forum from the following required details of applicant.
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number
- Date of Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate – SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local) – The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs) The Income certificate issued by competent authority like AP Online or Meeseva.
- Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.)- The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.)- The Certificate issued by competent authority
Other Information required for filling Online Application
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size 30 KB) of candidate for uploading .
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size 15 KB) of candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which candidate wishes to appear LAWCET/PGLCET-2020 exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E- Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Graduation – URBAN or RURAL area
For more and complete details please visit the AP LAW Common Entrance Test official website of https://sche.ap.gov.in/LAWCET/