Haryana Scholarship 2022 Online Registration and Status Check at http://haryanascbc.gov.in/…
The government of the Haryana Department of Higher Education is given the Opportunity to the State Pre-Matric, Post Matric Students of Minority, Tribal and etc for the Backward Class Scholarship Scheme to eligible students. The Students whose parents have bellow 2.50 lacks annual income they are eligible under that scheme.
All the Eligible Students can apply to Haryana Pre-Matric, Post Matric Scholarships online, and filling an application form (offline) under the Haryana Scholarship Scheme and Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Department Scholarships.
|Haryana Scholarship 2021||Details|
|Name of the Board||Government of Haryana Department of Higher Education|
|About||Haryana Scholarship 2021 Application Online Apply|
|Type||Pre & Post Matric Scholarship|
|Mode of Application||Through Online Only|
|Application Starting Date||December (Expected)|
|Application Last Date||February (Expected)|
|Catagory||Haryana Pre-Matric, Post Matric Scholarship|
The Students who have eligible they can apply Haryana Scholarships 2022 by Online and by offline with Full filling Student Details and Documents or Certificates for Proof at the State Scholarships official Websites of ww.highereduhry.com and Download Welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Department Scholarships Website www.haryanascbc.gov.in bellow listed Eligible Scholarship Scheme.
- Haryana state meritorious incentive scheme for the students who attain merit position in annual university examinations
- Merit-cum-means-scholarship scheme for minority communities students
- Scheme of govt. Of haryana for merit scholarship to under graduate girl students.
- Consolidated stipend scheme for scheduled caste students persuing higher education
- Haryana state (meritorious incentive scheme) scholarship scheme
- Lower income group (non-plan)
- Post matric scholarship for welfare of backward classes
- Post matric scholarship for students belonging to the minority communities
- Post matric scholarship to the students belonging to scheduled castes and scheduled tribes
- Providing books to sc students of govt. Colleges.
- State merit scholarship
- Stipend scheme for grand children of freedom fighters pursuing higher education in govt./non-govt. Aided colleges of haryana