JNTU Kakinada Results 2022 is available for UG & PG courses B.E / B.Tech & M.Tech, MBA and other courses, JNTUK Results 2022 for regular & supplementary exam 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th semesters, JNTU Kakinada UG & PG Results for 1st 2nd 3rd 4th year B.Tech and 1st year, wnd Year M.Tech Results 2022….
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada is announced JNTUK Results 2022 for Revaluation, Regular & Supply examinations. Here students can check PG & UG Degree 1st, 2nd 3rd & 4th Year Results 2022 for BE / B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA and other courses.
JNTU Kakinada Results
- Here we will update JNTU Kakinada Results 2022 for all UG & PG degree courses with marks list.
- Every student have to know about JNTUK Results 2022 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th semester examinations.
- So students can refer below links to check JNTU Kakinada 1st, 2nd ,3rd & 4th Year B.Tech & M.Tech Results 2022 with marks memo.
- Students can check the JNTUK Exam Result from this page.
- Students have to provide the Hall Ticket No to check JNTUK Result.
- Students can check JNTUK Result to know the total marks secured and the result (pass/fail).
Knowing about results
- To qualify the exam, students have to secure the minimum passing marks.
- It is also important to pass in both the internal and external exam.
- The University issues the marks sheet to all the students who appeared for the exam.
- Check the page for JNTUK Result 2022.
- Students qualifying the exam will be promoted to the next higher semester.
- In case students are not satisfied with the marks secured in the exam they can apply for the revaluation of the answer script.
- The result of the students booked for malpractice will be held.
|Name of the University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK)|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, M.Tech & MCA|
|Semesters||UG – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th Semester (4 Years)|
PG – 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Semester (2 Years)
How to check JNTUK Results ?
How to check JNTUK B.Tech, M.Tech 1st, year, 2nd year, 3rd year & 4th year Results 2022 for Regular & Supplementary Examination
- Follow below given steps to check JNTUK UG & PG Results 2022 with marks memo for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th semester exams.
- Check your result link from given below result link.
- Then you will redirected to results page of UG & PG.
- Now enter your roll number in specified field.
- And now go through submit button to get JNTU Kakinada UG & PG Results.
- Now you can check your UG & PG Results 2022 with marks memo.
- Follow below given direct links to check JNTUK B.Tech, M.Tech & MCA Results 2022 for regular & supplementary examinations.
- 3rd Year B.Tech 2nd Semester (R13, R10) Supplementary Exam Results April/May 2022 – Check Here
- 3rd Year B.Tech 2nd Semester (R16) Regular Results April/May 2022 – Check Here
- 4th Year B.Pharm (R13, R10) Semester Results (Regular / Supply) April 2022 – Check Here
jntukresults.edu.in/ Of JNTUK
JNTUK students can check B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Pharm/B.Pharm/MBA/MCA all years and all semesters regular/supply/RV/RC results. Here update the results links to check your JNTUK regular results and JNTUK supply results, JNTUK RC/RV results and also updated the grade marks list. If you have any doubts comment on box.
What is JNTUK ?
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada is a public university, in East Godavari district, south of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is one of India's universities focusing on engineering. The university has been accredited by the NAAC of UGC with an “A” grade.
What is the benefit of JNTUK results ?
It is EAMCET entrance test. Every year around 250,000 students take the test for around 600 seats in its undergraduate engineering courses. All the selected top candidates for engineering programs enroll at the University College of Engineering (Autonomous) Kakinada.
Who are eligible for this exam ?
Students who are passed 10+2 with Physics & Mathematics as major subjects and with minimum 50% of marks are eligible to apply. Selection will be on the basis of marks obtained in EAMCET.
Is there any revolution for JNTUK results ?
Yes, students have the scope to check their results again if they have confident on their writing exams.
Students can check JNTU Kakinada Recounting/Revaluation Results information for All UG/PG courses.
Can I check JNTUK results for supplementary exam ?
A supplementary exam is an additional exam for getting more marks. By visiting jntuk.edu.in results you can check the latest released JNTUK University semester exam results.