Karnataka KCET Hall Ticket 2024 issued by the KEA Admit Card 2024 from 21st April…
Karnataka Common Entrance Test, also known as KCET, is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). This entrance exam is organised to provide eligible candidates admission to different undergraduate courses in Karnataka.
The examination is also called Karnataka CET, Kar CET or K-CET. Professional courses provided under this examination are B.Tech, B.E, B. Pharm, B.Arch and BSc. The aforementioned courses are provided by private as well as government educational institutions.
KCET Hall Ticket 2024
- The Karnataka State Examination Authority has successfully Completed the KCET Application Receiving from the candidates on 15th April 2024.
- Now the KEA is going to Distribute the KCET Hall Tickets 2024 from 21st April to all applicants Resident Address as per the Registered application.
- The Candidates who have applied to the Karnataka Common Entrance test by Speed Post they can collect their Examination Hall Ticket by Post after 21st April.
- The Students who have applied to KCET through their studying Schools or Colleges those candidates can collect their Admit Card through the institute Headmasters or Principals.
|KCET Hall Ticket 2024
|Details about KCET Hall Ticket 2024
|Name of the Department
|The Karnataka State Examination Authority
|KCET Hall Ticket 2024 / KCET Admit Card 2024
|Name of the Examination
|Mode of Examination
|Medium of Examination
|English Medium & Kannada Medium
|KCET 2024, Karnataka CET Hall Ticket
KEA Admit Card 2024
- Candidates can download their KCET Admit Card 2024 from the official website http://kea.kar.nic.in/ created by The Karnataka State Examination Authority.
- In case any Candidate will have not getting their KCET Hall Ticket 2024 before the stipulated time the Candidates Please contact to the respective Principals.
- The candidates can report to KEA Office also with a Xerox Copy of the filled application form with Reference Number to get KCET Hall Ticket 2024.
- KCET Admit card 2024 will have details about exam date and time, address of KCET exam centre, candidates basic details like name, signature, photograph and exam day guidelines.
- Students must note that they will not be allowed to appear in the exam without a KCET Admit card 2024.
- Thus every candidate must download KCET Admit card 2024 before the day of examination conducting.
- KCET 2024 will be conducted across various cities of India for applied candidates of Karnataka.
kea.kar.nic.in KCET Admit card download 2024
- Open the official website @ http://kea.kar.nic.in/.
- Click on the admit card link.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- KCET Admit card will be displayed on screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of the same.
Note : Take print out of another copy of Admit card for future assistance.
The Karnataka Examination Authority is Schedule the Common Entrance tests from 1st March 2024 and the Candidates will have any Problems Please Contact to KEA CET Phone Numbers : 080-23568201,23568202,23568205,23461575 Fax:080-23461576 or Visit the CET Official website http://kea.kar.nic.in
How can I get KCET 2024 Hall ticket without application number?
Candidate who lost his/her hall ticket can check her/his registered Mail ID for application number. No need to worry, You can find your application number in receipt if you have paid the KCET 2024 fee, you will be having that candidate copy with you.
Will KCET 2024 be postponed?
In view of the current COVID-19 situation, the Karnataka Government maybe postponed the Karnataka Common Entrance Test or KCET 2024.
Is KCET Hall ticket 2024 released?
KCET 2024 Hall tickets has released by The Karnataka State Examination Authority, candidates who wish to attempt the examination can download the hall ticket 2024.
How can I download KCET Admit Card 2024?
The Karnataka State Examination Authority given an official website http://kea.kar.nic.in/ to download the KCET 2024 Hall ticket to attempt the final examination.
Is syllabus reduced to KCET 2024?
By keeping COVID-19 in mind, officials decided to reduce the syllabus of KCET for this academic year. So the percentage of reduced syllabus has already announced.