KTET Detailed Notification 2024 announced through Kerala TET Notification 2024, Online Application submission available at www.keralapareekshabhavan.in and www.bpekerala.in…….
The Kerala State Teacher Eligibility Test Notification for getting Teacher Posts eligibility to Category I, Category II, Category III, Category IV Teacher Posts, the Kerala TET Notification 2024 is announced with complete details along KTET important Dates 2024 along categories wise exam dates. The Candidates who have to wait to get Kerala state Teacher Eligibility to apply lower primary, upper primary and high school classes and language teachers they can apply KTET 2024.
Kerala TET Notification
- Candidates who are interested to apply for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test can apply online through in the official site of Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan on ktet.kerala.gov.in.
- The examination will be conducted to fill up Teacher posts in the state.
- Candidates can check the eligibility, application fees, and other details.
- The payment should be made through Net Banking, Credit/ Debit card.
- Pareeksha Bhavan Kerala has released the notification for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test to select the candidates for Category I (Lower Primary Classes) Category II (Upper Primary Classes) Category III (High School Classes) and Category IV (for Language Teachers).
- It is the examination to assess the eligibility of teacher candidates for Lower Primary, Upper Primary and High School Classes in Kerala.
KTET Eligibility 2024 for Kerala TET
- The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has announced the KTET Eligibility for Category I, Category II, Category III, Category IV teacher posts in post wise at the detailed notification.
- The interested male and female candidates can read Kerala TET Notification 2024 for getting complete post wise eligibility details for KTET 2024.
- Candidates, who have acquired Diploma/Degree in teaching in any subject and are approved by Universities/NCTE/Board of Examinations/Govt. of Kerala, are eligible to apply for K-TET III.
- They will have to produce the equivalency certificate as recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala/ Government of Kerala.
Fee for Kerala TET 2024
- The Eligible Male and Female General and OC categories candidates can pay Rs.500/- for each Kerala TET Online Application 2024 registration.
- The reserved categories of SC/ST and differently able candidates can pay Rs.250/- for each application registration, and the fee is payable through online mode using Debit, Credit or Net Banking of candidate.
|Kerala TET Notification 2024
|Details about Kerala TET Notification 2024
|Name of the State
|Kerala TET Notification 2024 Apply Online / KTET Notification 2024
|Name of Exam
|Kerela TET / KTET
|Mode of Exam
|Application Starting Date
|Application Last Date
|KTET 2024, Kerala TET Online Application
KTET Online Application
Kerala TET Online Application 2024 Registration for KTET Categories I, II, III and IV
- The Pareeksha Bhavan has invited the Kerala TET 2024 Applications through online in two steps from their official web portal.
- The eligible candidates can submit their application through online with filling complete details of the candidate.
- The KTET Registration link available at Pareeksha Bhavan website till closing date.
Kerala TET Notification 2024 Important Dates
Kerala TET Detailed Notification announced on /2023.
Commencement of on-line Application registration from 2024.
Closure of Online Application Step I:/2023.
Closure of Online Application Step II: /2023.
Issue of Keral TET Hall Ticket 2024: /2023 onwards.
|Date of Examination
|10.00 am -12.30 am
|2 ½ hrs
|2.00 pm – 4.30 pm
|2 ½ hrs
|11.00 am – 01.30 pm
|2 ½ hrs
|2.30 pm – 5.00 pm
|2 ½ hrs
For more and complete details please read official detailed notification at http://www.keralapareekshabhavan.in/images//tet/ktet__notification_eng.pdf
ktet.kerala.gov.in/ of KTET
Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) is conducted by Pareeksha Bhavan, Kerala in accordance with the guidelines published by State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) Kerala and such other Rules/Regulations/Instructions/Policies laid down by the NCTE Department of General Education/ Government of Kerala. It is a compulsory exam for candidates aspiring to become teachers in the Primary or Secondary school affiliated to the Kerala State Government. All candidates must be B.ED qualified to be eligible for the KTET exam.
What is the time duration for KTET ?
KTET is conducted by Pareeksha Bhavan, Kerala in accordance with the guidelines published by SCERT Kerala.
The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has announced the KTET Eligibility for Category I, Category II, Category III, Category IV and each category can take the 2 ½ hours.
What is the time duration for application ?
For KTET Pareeksha Bhavan, Kerala give the application student for candidates. The candidates can apply for KTET from the month December(Expected). This applications are continued upto the month January (Expected).
How much fee I paid for application ?
The Exam fee for each(OC) category is Rs. 500/-.The fee for SC/ST and differently abled categories is Rs. 250/-.So you need to paid the application registration fee as per your category.
How many categories are there in KTET ?
There are four categories in Kerala TET exam. The category I means they get Lower primary classes. In category II they get Upper Primary Classes post and category III candidates can get High School Classes. At last the category IV have Language Teachers posts.
Why this KTET is conducted ?
The government of Kerala introduced the KTET Exam in order to improve and incorporate new standards into the teaching sector. KTET is conducted by KSEB to recruit candidates for teaching profiles in lower primary, upper primary and high school profile vacancies in Kerala.