KVS Recruitment 2018 for TGT, PGT and PRT Teacher Posts Online Application registration at http://cbseitms.nic.in/kvs_static/recruitment.html….
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has announced the KVS Teacher Recruitment Notification 2018-18 for filling Graduate Teachers(PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers(TGTs) and Primary Teacher (PRT) vacancies in North Eastern Zone to be filled up by direct recruitment through a Special KVS Recruitment Drive and the online application registration service will be closed on 17th October respectively.
KVS Recruitment 2018 Number of Teacher Vacancies
- 1 KVS Recruitment 2018 Number of Teacher Vacancies
- 2 (I) POST GRADUATE TEACHER(PGT) (GROUP-B POST)
- 3 (II) TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER(TGT)(GROUP-B POST)
- 4 (III) PRIMARY TEACHER(PRT) (GROUP-B POST)
- 5 KVS Teacher Recruitment 2018-18 Eligibility
- 6 Fee of Application Registration to KVS Teacher Recruitment 2018
- 7 KVS Teacher Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
- 8 Important Dates about KVS Teacher Recruitment 2018
The Candidates can follow post wise KVS Teacher Recruitment 2018 details with number of vacancies with group wise can follow..
(I) POST GRADUATE TEACHER(PGT) (GROUP-B POST)
(II) TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER(TGT)(GROUP-B POST)
(III) PRIMARY TEACHER(PRT) (GROUP-B POST)
KVS Teacher Recruitment 2018-18 Eligibility
For KVS PGT (English, Hindi, History, Economics, Geography, Physics, Chemistry and Maths) Eligibility : The Candidates who has interested to apply for Post Gradute Teacher Posts the candidates will have (a) Two Years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc or Master’s Degree from a recognized university are eligible.
For KVS TGT (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Social Studies, Maths and Science) Eligibility:The Candidates must have pursued a four year integrated degree course of Regional College of Education.
For KVS Primary Teacher eligibility: Interested candidates must be Class 12 pass from a recognized state board or university with 50 percent marks and CTET pass.
Fee of Application Registration to KVS Teacher Recruitment 2018
Everyone can pay Rs.750/- for each application registration and there are no fee changes for reserved candidates and there are no changes in post wise fee.
KVS Teacher Recruitment 2018 – How to Apply
The Eligible candidates can submit their application through online before 17th September at Kendriya Vidyalaya
Sangathan Teacher recruitment portal of http://cbseitms.nic.in/kvs_static/home.html
Important Dates about KVS Teacher Recruitment 2018
- Registration Opens on designated online portal 03.10.2018
- Registration Closes 17.10.2018
- Last date to submit Fee ONLINE 17.10.2018
- Date of Written Test Will be notified later on KVS website.