Meghalaya Board Class 10th and 12th Exam Hall Tickets 2022 Download for MBOSE SSLC / HSSLC Admit Card 2022 and MBOSE SSLC Hall Ticket 2022…
Education Department of Meghalaya is going to conduct the state secondary and higher secondary annual final examination tests from March to April for all Bengali, Khasi and English medium students who have wish to continue their study the class X,XI, XII course in first and second semester Arts, Science, Commerce in the state government and private institutes to every regular, private and reappear students for the academic year of 2022.
MBOSE SSLC / HSSLC Admit Card
- Every year the Meghalaya state board of secondary and higher secondary education is started the 10th, 12th standard 1st, 2nd year schools from first week of June (After ending of summer holidays).
- It is for all general, vocational course Arts, Science, Commerce group students across in the state.
- Now the Meghalaya board is going to conduct annual final examination tests those are conducted with using unique admit card for all 10th and 12th students in semester wise and the schedule also announced.
- That’s way the headmaster or principal of the school or college is conduct and complete fee payment from all regular, private and reappear students like who have eligible to attend from the school.
- The candidate can submitted their data to MBOSE for getting unique admit card to every general, vocational stream Arts, Science, Commerce group students.
|Name of the Board||Board of Secondary Education Meghalaya (MBOSE)|
|About||Meghalaya SSLC/HSSLC Hall Ticket 2022|
|Standard||10th / 12th and SSLC / HSLC|
|Mode of Examination||Through Offline|
|Exam Date||March to April (Expected & Not Official)|
|Category||MBOSE SSLC/ MBOSE HSSLC Admit Card|
Meghalaya 10th/12th Roll Number 2022 Slip
- After three months of schools opening the head of the institute is successfully completed regular common examination tests are Unit tests, Quarterly terminal, Half yearly, Pre-final tests with Practicals for all SSLC and HSSLC students with using their school admission details of register number of candidate roll number.
- Department of government examination and the state education department is ready to distribute to every school or college like the government and private school which is running under BSEM with their affiliated.
- The board will be complete the process before 30 days of test schedule to issue nominal rolls of final exam admit cards to every school or college.
- After successfully dispatch of MBOSE admit card 2022 all headmasters are issue to every candidate who have eligible to attend as a regular, private and external fresh and reappear candidates to attend their exams.
- And also issue to students for clear their previous years balanced subjects and the distribution will be continue up to starting of tests for class 10th and 12th first and second semester.
- Students please collect those MBOSE SSLC/HSSLC Admit Card 2022 or roll number slip from your studying institute.
- Check for allotted center details with your photograph, appeared school details and all.
- In case anyone will had seen any mistake or error like change of photograph or details report immediately to the issuer of roll number to issue duplicate slip with replacing from board of secondary education Meghalaya.
Downloaded Hall ticket
- Department of Education is distribute online admit cards for SSLC and HSSLC March exams to solve the problems.
- Students who are not collected at their college or who have lost or forgotten their MBOSE 10th/ 12th Hallticket 2022 will download through online.
- To download duplicate providing his/her details as per admission in the class from the board official website from the following procedure…
- Log in the Meghalaya Secondary Education official Website of http://mbose.in.
- Select the SSLC or HSSLC Roll Number 2022 (which do you want ).
- Ex: Class 10th select SSLC or Class 12th select HSSLC and your stream like Arts/Science/Commerce / Vocational.
- Submit required details like school and student details.
- Now Press the Submit Option.
- Now the MBOSE HSSLC Hall Ticket 2022 Downloaded Successfully.
- And displayed with candidate photograph along allotted center details.
- Click on print option to get a copy of printout for Class X, XI and XII Standard SSLC / HSSLC March Exam Roll Number slips.
- After successfully take a Printout and read instructions carefully and attend the allotted examination center before one hour of test timings.
www.mbose.in/ of Meghalaya
Report to supervisor of the center with printable e-roll number slip 2022 then education department of Meghalaya officials are accepted it is also a original exam hall ticket if you had any questions contact your School or write a comment with your doubt we will try to solve the problem.
When will be the exam conducted ?
Board of Secondary Education Meghalaya (MBOSE) want to conduct the Meghalaya SSLC/HSSLC exam in the month March to April (Expected & Not Official).
What is the official website to download Hall ticket ?
Meghalaya Board available a official website for the students who have eagerly stand by for their results and hall ticket download. The offiial website is https://www.mbose.in/.
What is the vision of MBOSE ?
MBOSE is committed to quality education for the holistic development of all students, culminating in attaining excellence in their lives, so that they will be a blessing to the society and the world at large.
Who provided the MBOSE SSLC admit card?
Meghalaya board is going to conduct annual final examination tests those are conducted with using unique admit card for all 10th and 12th students in semester wise and the schedule also announced.
Can the exam be conducted in Bengali medium student?
Education Department of Meghalaya is going to conduct the state secondary and higher secondary annual final examination tests from March to April for all Bengali, Khasi and English medium students.