Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE ) Results 2022 and Rank Cards Download from June, 2022..
The Government of Odisha was Successfully Conducted the Joint Entrance Examination on 11th May at 20 Examination Centers across the State to getting Eligibility for Admissions in to B.Pharm/ BHMS/ BAMS/ MCA-Dual Degree / B.Tech (Lateral Entry)/B.Pharm(Lateral Entry) / PGAT for M.Tech/ M.Tech(Part Time)/M.Arch and M.Pharm/ MCA/ MCA(Lateral Entry) /MBA / PGDM / PGCM / PGDM(Executive)/MAM Courses offered Government and Private Institutes.
- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination stands conducted the web-based counseling.
- The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination committee is formed on recommendation of Policy Planning Body with due approval by the Government.
- The results will be check through online.
- Here is one chance available to download their result for students as they want.
- The Committee will conduct the Joint Entrance Examination for admission to Undergraduate Courses in Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Postgraduate course in Universities, Govt. Colleges and Self-financed Institutes in the State.
- Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Committee has declared OJEE 2022 result at ojee.nic.in.
- Rank holders can participate in counseling.
- They can do so using a computer, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone.
- To download they do need an internet connection and their login details for it.
OJEE Rank Card 2022 Download
- More than 39,000 students have enrolled and attended to the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination.
- The Students who are attended to the Tests will Check their OJEE Results.
- If they want download OJEE Rank Cards 2022 through online with Submitting their Admit Card or Roll Number as per following Steps.
- Log in to http://ojee.nic.in.
- Select Results or Rank Card ( Witch one if you Want).
- Enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- Now Click on Submit Option.
- Then the OJEE Results 2022 or OJEE Rank Card 2022 will be downloaded Successfully.
- Check it for Candidate Details and take two Printouts for future safety and keep it for further assistance.
|OJEE Results 2022||Details about OJEE Results 2022|
|About||Odisha JEE Results 2022|
|Name of the Examination||Joint Entrance Examination Odisha|
|Courses Offered||B.Pharm/ BHMS/ BAMS/ MCA-Dual Degree / B.Tech (Lateral Entry)/B.Pharm(Lateral Entry) and etc..|
|Mode of Result||Through Online|
|Category||Odisha JEE Result, OJEE Rank Card|
ojee.nic.in of Odisha
The Candidates will have any Problems to Download Please Contact to
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination‐2022
JEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri,
DIST‐ Khordha. Bhubaneswar ‐751030
Is OJEE results released through offline ?
No, OJEE results does not released on offline. The authorities will report the results through online on the official website. You can check and download your results through online only.
Why the OJEE exam was conducted ?
The Government of Odisha was Successfully Conducted the Joint Entrance Examination across the State to getting Eligibility for Admissions into B.Pharm/ BHMS/ BAMS/ MCA-Dual Degree / B.Tech /B.Pharm / PGAT Courses offered Government and Private Institutes.
How do I know OJEE rank ?
To view OJEE 2022 result,
1. Visit the official website, i.e. https://ojee.nic.in/publicinfo/public/home.aspx.
2. Click on the link 'Download OJEE-2022 Rank Cards'.
3. Open the link and enter the Roll Number, Date of Birth, and Verification Code.
4. Click on the 'Submit' button.
What is OJEE rank card ?
The OJEE Rank or Marks lists will be released by the Odisha JEE Cell. OJEE stands for (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination), The counselling round started after the declaration of the result. Odisha Joint Entrance Examination stands conducted the web-based counselling.
What are the eligible for OJEE ?
The age of the candidate, educational qualification, nativity, and other conditions. Candidates applying for undergraduate courses must have completed 10+2 or any equivalent examination from a recognized board.