RRB Admit Card 2019 Download for Assistant Loco Pilots & Technician exam hall ticket in zone wise ALP and ALPT Hall Ticket….
Indian Railways and the recruitment board is going to issue the RRB Admit Card for the recruitment of Assistant Loco Pilots & Technician Examination from 2nd week of December Respectively in zone wise for all divisions under the railway recruitment board. The RRB Assistant Loco Pilots & Technician Admit Card 2019 will be distribute through online from the applicant regional zone wise and the recruitment board can not sent the admit card to any candidate by post.
According the reports lacks of candidates are submitted their application to attend Assistant Loco Pilots & Technician examination and they are prepared to the examination test. All the candidates who are going to attend to the ALP and ALPT exam they can download their admit card or hall ticket with using their application reference number through online from their zonal website and there is no possible to get offline mode, everyone can follow the RRB ALP & ALPT Admit Card 2019 Download produce from simple steps.
- Open the RRB Regional website ( witch zone you are applied) ex: Ajmir Division official website of www.rrbajmer.org
- Search and Click on RRB ALP and Technician exam Admit Card 2019 Download
- Enter Applicant application Reference ID number with Date of Birth of candidate
- Now Submit the download option to get RRB ALP Hall Ticket 2019
Then the RRB Admit Card 2019 is downloaded in pdf file format, open and check for candidate details with allotted exam center venue details and all then take a copy of printout with instructions.
Now read the instructions carefully witch is printed on given by Indian Railways recruitment examination authority, attend to the allotted examination center as per instructions and carry a valid ID proof to report exam center officials to get permission to appear to the test.
RRB ALP & Technician Hall Ticket (e-call letter) for CBT/ Computer Based AT/DV
- Candidates can verify their eligibility status from the website of RRBs. SMS and email messages will be sent to all eligible candidates about the e-call letter upload details
- Eligible candidates can download e-call letter (along with e-call letter for Scribe, wherever applicable) from the RRBs websites about 10 days before the date of the CBT / Computer Based Aptitude Test/ Document Verification (as applicable).
- No call letter will be sent to candidates by post. Candidates should read the instructions on the e-call letter carefully and follow them scrupulously. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to cancellation of their candidature. In case of SC/ST candidates who have uploaded the details of their community certificate for availing the benefit of free travel authority (Sleeper Class Railway Pass).
- the e-call letter for CBT/ Computer Based AT / DV (as applicable) will contain the free travel authority and such candidates will be allowed to book ticket on submission of self attested photo copy of e-call letter and SC/ST certificate.
- During the journey, these candidates should carry original SC/ST certificate and one original prescribed proof of identity for undertaking journey failing which they will be treated as travelling without ticket and charged accordingly.
- Candidates must bring their e- call letters along with a valid Photo ID (viz. Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, printout of e- Aadhaar, Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt.
- Employee, School / College / University Photo ID card etc. in ORIGINAL to the examination hall, failing which candidates shall NOT be allowed to appear for the CBT / Computer Based Aptitude Test / Document Verification (as applicable).
- Candidates must also bring one colour photograph (of size 35mm x 45mm) which was uploaded in the application, with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses, for appearing in the CBT/Computer Based Aptitude Test/ Document Verification (as applicable). Candidates should leave the spaces provided in the downloaded e-call letter for writing self declaration paragraph, signature and Left Thumb Impression (LTI) unfilled while coming for the exam.
- Candidates will have to write the paragraph of self declaration, sign and affix LTI at the venue of the CBT in the presence of the Invigilator at the Examination Hall ONLY and hand over the same to the Invigilator before the conclusion of the examination. Candidates writing the self declaration para and/or signing in CAPITAL letters will be rejected
- RRB(s) will not entertain any request for any change in examination centre, date and session allotted to candidate(s).
List of RRB ALP Admit Cards 2019 and RRB Technician Admit Card 2019 Provided Divisional Websites list with Zone Name
- Allahabad zone at www.rrbald.gov.in
- Mumbai zone at www.rrbmumbai.gov.in
- Ajmer zone at www.rrbajmer.org
- Secunderabad zone at www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in
- Kolkata zone at www.rrbkolkata.gov.in
- Ahmedabad zone at www.rrbahmedabad.gov.in
- Bhopal zone at www.rrbbpl.nic.in
- Chennai zone at www.rrbchennai.gov.in
- Bhubaneswar zone at www.rrbbbs.gov.in
- Patna zone at www.rrbpatna.gov.in
- Bangalore zone at www.rrbbnc.gov.in
- Ranchi zone at www.rrbranchi.org
- Muzaffarpur zone at www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in
- Guwahati zone at www.rrbguwahati.gov.in
- Chandigarh zone at www.rrbcdg.gov.in
- Bilaspur zone at www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in
- Gorakhpur zone at www.rrbgkp.gov.in
- Siliguri zone at www.rrbsiliguri.org
- Malda zone at www.rrbmalda.gov.in
- Jammu zone at www.rrbjammu.nic.in
- Thiruananthapuram zone at www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in