Telangana Gurukul School Admission (VTGCET) Notification 2019 announced, Online Application for admission into 5th Class under TG Gurukul CET 2019 Apply Online at http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in….
Government of Telangana, Department of TREIS, TSWREIS, TTWREIS, MJPTBCWREIS has announced the TG Gurukul CET 2019 notification for the state Gurukul school admission entrance test of Common Entrance Test for Admission into 5th Class for the academic year 2019-20 detailed notification with complete schedule.
The Telangana Gurukul Admission Online Application 2019 registration conduct for the state Gurukul school admissions (TS KG to PG 21st Century Schools) and the TS Gurukulam Online Application start from 19th February to 16th March through online from the official website of Telangana Gurukul VTGCET 2019.
Fee for TS Gurukul Entrance Test 2019-20 Application Registration
The Social Welfare Department of Telangana has fixed the TS Gurukul Admission Entrance test online application registration fee is Rs.50/- only and the applicants can pay the fee through online using their debit/credit card or net banking and T-Wallet from the official website of VTGCET 2019.
The application fee is payable at all Meeseva, TS Online and all Common Service Centers Across in the state, the candidates can pay the fee and submit your application at any service center across in the state of Telangaa.
Telangana Gurukulam Online Application 2019 for 5th Class Entrance Test
The TS Gurukul School Admission Online Application registration is started and the registration service closed on 16th March, eligible and interested students can apply from the following simple steps from the VTGCET official website with providing requearied details of applicant.
- Open the TS VTGCET Official website of http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in/index1.html
- Select Make Payment Option
- Enter Required details of applicant and pay the application fee
- Then take a copy of print out for the fee payment reference ID and complete details about the fee
- Now Come back to TS VTGCET 2019 home page and select Submit Application Option
- Now enter your fee details and enter further information and upload photograph and scanned sign of student
- verify your details once again carefully and click on submit option to submit
Now the Telangana Gurukul Admission Application is successfully submitted, take a copy of submitted application hard copy and save for further use.
Please Note : Candidates who have no knowledge about online application registration and any other details they can submit their application at any Meeseva, TS Online and CSC for submit application without mistakes.
Important Dates of TG Gurukul CET 2019
- Application Start and End Date : 19-Feb-2019 to 16-Mar-2019
- Payment Start and End Date 19-Feb-2019 to 16-Mar-2019
- Hall Ticket Download from : Before Commitment of Exam
- Exam Date : 08-Apr-2019 from 11:00 AM – 01:00 PM
For More and Complete details of detailed notification in Telugu at http://tgcet.cgg.gov.in