Tamil Nadu Pre and Post Matric Scholarship Online Application 2024 for fresh and Renewals at http://escholarship.tn.gov.in..
Government of Tamil Nadu Department of Social Welfare has been invite Applications through Online for fresh and renewal of TN Pre and Post Matric Scholarship from Plus one and post graduates Students of research scholars to the Academic year of 2024-2024.
TN e-Scholarship Online Application 2024
- The Students who have passed their previous examination at lest with 50 percent marks and above marks are eligible for applying TN e-scholarship.
- The candidates whose Parents annual income is not more than Two lakh Rupees are eligible to apply for the TN scholarship 2024.
- The Tamil Nadu State Economically Backward Class of Tribal Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists & Zoroastrians (Parsis) and etc are able to apply for scholarship.
- Students Can Apply through online to getting the benefit to Continue their XI,XII, ITI, ITC affiliated courses NCVT classes at XI & XII level, Polytechnic, Diploma in Nursing,Teacher Training, Under Graduate,Post Graduate Courses, M.Phil, Ph.D level Study’s with the Scholarship Amount.
- Students can continue their studies in the State Government Aided,Recognized Private Institutions across the state with the scholarship amount.
- Those Economically Backward Class of SC/ST/OBC Category’s Students Will get Scholarship to Continue their Studies in any recognized college in the state.
How to Apply Tamil Nadu Scholarship 2024
- The Students who are Studying in the Class of XI, XII and School Level those students can apply to the TN e-Scholarship 2024.
- The Students of Government , Private and Aided Schools are eligible to apply for TN e-scholarship 2024 as they must gain 50% and above marks as mentioned above.
- They must fill a application form with all Details of the applying candidate and submit it to their studying School Headmaster or Principal for Fresh/Renewal.
- Candidates who have wish to applying TN e-scholarship 2024 they are given the application procedure step by step as mentioned below.
|TN e-scholarship 2024||details about e-scholarship 2024|
|Name of the Department||Government of Tamil Nadu Department of Social Welfare|
|About||TN eScholarship Online Application 2024|
|Type||Pre & Post Matric Scholarship|
|Application Starting Date||No Status|
|Category||TN Scholarship 2024, TN Pre and Post Matric e-Scholarship Application Form|
escholarship.tn.gov.in Application Procedure
The Students who are Studying in Polytechnic, Diploma in Nursing, Teacher Training, Under Graduate, Post Graduate Courses, M.Phil, Ph.D level Courses the Students can Apply through online with filling a Application form from the following Steps.
- Log in to Tamil Nadu e-District website of http://escholarship.tn.gov.in.
- Select Online filling Option.
- Enter the Student Basic Details.
- Submit by Clicking Save Option.
After Successfully Submitted the TN Scholarship 2024 Online Application form the Student must take printout to submit it along with below listed Certificates or Documents at their Studying Collage head of the Department.
Requirements of Application
- Affixed recent passport size photo
- Mark-sheet(s)(Consolidated Mark-sheet only),
- Community Certificate,
- Income Certificate
- For Self Employed Parents/ Guardian, a Self Certification of Income declaration by way of an Affidavit in the Non-Judicial Stamp Paper with the value of Rs.10/-( in original),
- Address Proof (Ration Card, Voter ID, PAN Card etc),
- Fee receipts paid by the Student,
- Proof of Bank Account Number (Core Banking Service) with IFS Code (11 Digits)
Who are eligible for TN e-scholarship 2024?
The candidates who got 50% & above marks in previously conducted exam and whose parents annual income is below 2 lakhs are eligible for applying TN e-scholarship 2024.
Which details should I submit in application form of TN e-scholarship 2024?
Government of Tamil Nadu Department of Social Welfare provided an official website http://escholarship.tn.gov.in. for eligible candidates to apply for e-scholarship. Student should enter the basic details in the application and submit it along with required certificates.
Which course students are eligible to apply for TN e-scholarship 2024?
The Students who are Studying in Polytechnic, Diploma in Nursing, Teacher Training, Under Graduate, Post Graduate Courses, M.Phil, Ph.D level Courses are eligible for applying TN e-scholarship 2024.
To whom I submit the application print out of TN e-scholarship 2024?
After successfully completion of taking printout of the application, candidate should submit the printout along with some certificates like photo, income and cast certificate etc to the School head master or Head of the Department.
Are Diploma students eligible for TN e-scholarship 2024?
Yes, all Diploma studying eligible students who are studying in Government, Private and Aided colleges are eligible for applying TN e-scholarship 2024.