Tamil Nadu Pre and Post Matric Scholarship Online Application 2019 for fresh and Renewals at http://escholarship.tn.gov.in..
Government of Tamil Nadu Department of Social Welfare has been invite Applications through Online for fresh and renewal of TN Pre and Post Matric Scholarship from Plus one and post graduates Students of research scholars to the Academic year of 2019.
The Students who have passed their previous examination at lest with 50 percent marks and above and who’s Parents annual income is not more than Two lakh of Rupees are eligible to apply for the TN scholarship 2019.
The Tamil Nadu State Economically Backward Class of Tribal Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists & Zoroastrians (Parsis) and etc Students Can Apply through online to getting the benefit to Continue their XI,XII, ITI, ITC affiliated courses NCVT classes at XI & XII level, Polytechnic, Diploma in Nursing,Teacher Training, Under Graduate,Post Graduate Courses, M.Phil, Ph.D level Study’s with the Scholarship Amount in the State Government Aided,Recognized Private Institutions those Economically Backward Class of Sc/ST/OBC Category’s Students Will get Scholarship to Continue their Study’s.
How to Apply Tamil Nadu Scholarship 2019
The Students who are Studying the Class of XI, XII School Level the Students they all are can apply to the TN Scholarship 2019 with filling a application form with all Details of the Student to Submitting their Studying School Headmaster or Principal for Fresh/Renewal.
|Name of the Department||Government of Tamil Nadu Department of Social Welfare|
|About||TN eScholarship Online Application 2019|
|Type||Pre & Post Matric Scholarship|
|Application Starting Date||No Status|
|Category||TN Scholarship 2019, TN Pre and Post Matric eScholarship Application Form|
The Students who are Study in Polytechnic, Diploma in Nursing, Teacher Training, Under Graduate, Post Graduate Courses, M.Phil, Ph.D level Courses the Students Can Apply through online with filling a Application form from the following Steps.
- Log in to Tamil Nadu e-District website of http://escholarship.tn.gov.in
- Select Online filling Option
- Enter the Student Basic Details
- Submit with Clicking Save Option
After Successfully Submitted the TN Scholarship 2019 Online Application form the Student must take printout to submit along bellow listed Certificates or Documents at their Studying Collage head of the Department.
- Affixed recent passport size photo
- Mark-sheet(s)(Consolidated Mark-sheet only),
- Community Certificate,
- Income Certificate
- For Self Employed Parents/ Guardian, a Self Certification of Income declaration by way of an Affidavit in the Non-Judicial Stamp Paper with the value of Rs.10/-( in original),
- Address Proof (Ration Card, Voter ID, PAN Card etc),
- Fee receipts paid by the Student,
- Proof of Bank Account Number (Core Banking Service) with IFS Code (11 Digits)