J&K Scholarship Appliacation 2024 Download for Pre-Matric, Post-Matric and Minority Scholarship Scheme …
Jammu & Kashmir state students can apply for Pre-Matric, Post-Matric and Minority Scholarship under Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship Scheme 2024. The students who are study under J&K State Government and Private Matric and Post Matric Colleges the Economically Backward OBC, SC, ST and Minority Students Can apply to getting Scholarship benefit to Study their Upper Study’s.
Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship
- The Government of Jammu Kashmir is Provide the Scholarship Scheme from Department of School Education, Social Welfare, Ministry of Human Resource Development Department of Higher Education.
- The Eligible Students of Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship Scheme can download the J&K Scholarship application form 2024 to apply Pre-Matric, Post-Matric and Minority Scholarship.
- The students need to submit the hard copy of duly filled application along with the supporting documents to the concerned College/Institution/University for verification.
- J&K Scholarship acts as a sign of relief for domiciled students of Jammu and Kashmir who are facing financial hurdles in pursuing their education further.
- It is a broad term that combines all types of scholarships and financial assistance available for the students at both school and college level.
- The key objective behind every J&K scholarship is to provide suitable financial assistance to meritorious and undeserved students of the state to enable them to pursue their studies without any financial constraint.
|Name of the Department||J&K Social Welfare Department|
|About||Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship 2024 Online Application|
|Type||Pre & Post Matric Scholarship|
|Application Starting Date||September (Expected & Not Official)|
|Application Last Date||October (Expected & Not Official)|
|Category||J&K Scholarship 2024, JK Pre/Post Matric Scholarship|
Downloaded Application form
- Download the Application form.
- Fill it With Student Details.
- And attach with Required Certificates.
- Then Submit it through your Studying School, College or University Head of the Department like Principals and etc for Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, NTSE , National Merit com Minority Scholarships (NMMS) and etc.
- Download Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship Scheme 2024 Pre-Matric Application form at http://jkbose.co.in
- Download Minority Scholarships Applications at the State Social Welfare official Website of http://jksocialwelfare.nic.in
- Download Post Matric Scholarship Application 2024 at http://www.jkhighereducation.nic.in.
http://www.jkhighereducation.nic.in of Jammu & Kashmir
The key eligibility criteria, applicable for each J&K scholarship is that you should be a domicile or permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir state. Further more, there are several other conditions too that you need to fulfil to be eligible for these scholarships.
How can I download the Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship 2024 Application form ?
Jammu &Kashmir Social Welfare Department was given official website for downloading the Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship 2024 Application form and fill it with required details. Finally you can downloaded it.
What is the time period of application ?
Candidates can have started to apply for scholarship from the month of September (Expected & Not Official). Candidates can apply before the last date for applying. The application last date is October (Expected & Not Official).
Who can apply for the J&K scholarship ?
J&K state students can apply for Pre-Matric, Post-Matric and Minority Scholarship under Jammu & Kashmir Scholarship Scheme 2024. Minority Students can apply to getting Scholarship benefit to study their upper study's and for Economically Backward OBC, SC, ST.
Can I check my scholarship status ?
Yes. First you must visit the official website of J&K scholarship portal then click on the 'Application Status' button under the 'Status' section and fill in the registration number and date of birth. At last click on the 'Search' button to get real-time status of your scholarship application.
What are advantages of J&K scholarship ?
Educating, enabling and empowering them to compete in the normal course. Enhancing and formulating employment opportunities in Jammu & Kashmir. Boosting employment potential of students of Jammu & Kashmir.