Nagaland State Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship Application form 2023 Download at http://nagaland.nic.in…
Nagaland Scholarship 2023
Government of Nagaland Department of Education is inviting applications for Various Scholarships like Pre Matric and Post Matric from Eligible Students under Nagaland Scholarship Scheme 2023. All the Eligible Students Can apply with filling the Nagaland Scholarship Application form for Fresh and Renewals to the Academic year of 2023.
Eligibility for Nagaland scholarship 2023
- The Students who are Nagaland Citizens and who are under Economically backward class (OBC,SC,ST and Trible )and
- who’s Parents will have annual income under 2.50 Lakhs for Post Matric and 2.00 Lakhs Pre Matric students can apply to Nagaland Scholarship Scheme 2023
- to getting Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship with filling a Application form to continue their Higher Education.
- The key eligibility condition that a student needs to fulfil to apply for a Nagaland scholarship is that he/she should be a domicile or permanent resident of the state.
- The students from outside the state are not eligible for these scholarships.
- Additionally, there are several other conditions too that you need to fulfil related to your current academic qualification and financial need.
- Find out a detailed eligibility criterion of each Nagaland scholarship in the table given below and apply for them accordingly.
How to apply?
- All the Eligible Students of Nagaland Pre Matric and Post Matric Students can download an application form from the State Government official web site.
- And full fill it then Submit at your Collage Principal with adding the Student Certificates or Documents include Candidate Photograph.
- The Students who have wish to apply Nagaland Scholarship in first time the Students Can Download Fresh Application form.
- The Students who have already getting the benefit those Students will Download Renewal application to getting Scholarship to Next year.
|Nagaland Scholarship 2023||Details about Nagaland Scholarship 2023|
|Name of the Department||Government of Nagaland Department of Education|
|About||Nagaland Scholarship 2023 Application Form for Fresh & Renewal|
|Type||Pre & Post Matric Scholarship|
|Last date to Apply for||July (Expected)|
|Application Starting Date||June (Expected & Not Official)|
|Category||Nagaland Scholarship Scheme 2023|
nagaland.gov.in Scholarship application
The Students who are Studying in Post Matric and Pre Matric level Courses the Students can Apply through online with filling a Application form from the following Steps.
- Log in to Nagaland e-District website of https://www.nagaland.gov.in/
- Select Online filling Option.
- Enter the Student Basic Details.
- Submit by Clicking Save Option.
After Successfully Submitted the Nagaland Scholarship 2023 Online Application form the Student must take printout to submit it along with below listed Certificates or Documents at their Studying Collage head of the Department.
Requirements for Scholarship 2023
Once follow the Department of Higher Education offered Various Scholarships under Nagaland Scholarship Scheme.
- Post Matric Scholarship for students belonging to Minority Communities new
- Hostel Certificate new
- Post Matric Central Scholarship (Fresh)
- Post Matric Central Scholarship (Renewal)
- Nagaland Merit Scholarship (Fresh)
- Nagaland Merit Scholarship (Renewal)
- North Eastern Stipend / Scholarship (Fresh)
- North Eastern Stipend / Scholarship (Renewal)
- Research scholarship (Fresh)
How can I apply for Nagaland Scholarship 2023?
The candidates who are studying Pre Matric and post Matric courses can apply for Nagaland Scholarship 2023 by filling application form through online in the official website https://www.nagaland.gov.in/.
Who are eligible for Nagaland Scholarship 2023?
The candidates who are the citizen of Nagaland and whose parents have the annual income of two and half lakhs and below it are eligible for Nagaland Scholarship 2023.
Which details I need to apply for Nagaland Scholarship 2023?
The basic details like Name of the candidate, Income certificate, Photo and cast certificate, Community certificate etc are needed to apply for Nagaland Scholarship 2023.
Is Income certificate definitely need to apply Nagaland scholarship 2023?
Yes, of course. The candidates who are eligible to apply for Nagaland Scholarship 2023 definitely need to submit their parent annual income certificate while applying for scholarship 2023.
How much should the income of parents to apply for Nagaland scholarship 2023?
The candidates who are studying in Pre Matric and Post Matric courses at Government and Private colleges are eligible to apply for Nagaland Scholarship 2023 when they have their parents annual income below 2 and half lakhs.