TS Corporate Inter Admission Notification 2019 announced for Telangana ePass Scholarships Corporate Colleges Online application 2019 for Junior Inter Admissions in to TS Corporate Colleges at https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in…
The Telangana State Government is given the grate opportunity to the state SSC or class 10th OBC, SC, ST, Minority and PH students who have pass with GPA Grade 7 and above, the students who have getting the Qualifying their SSC/10th with GPA 7.0 and above the TS State Students can apply to the Telangana Corporate Junior Inter admissions 2019 through online from TS ePass Website, and registration of application service available through Meeseva or TS Online Service centers across in the state.
All the eligible students who are selected under TS epass Intermediate Corporate colleges Admissions 2019 those boys and girls will get funding from government of Telangana and they will get admissions in the state leading corporate colleges of Narayana, Sri Chaitanya, NRI and other for Junior Intermediate course.
Students who have getting TS ePass Corporate Junior Inter Admission 2019 those boys and girls will get funding for both years of Jr and Sr Intermediate Course, right now application registration schedule is not announced and the schedule will be announced department of education shortly.
Students who have interested to get admission in to the state leading corporate junior colleges like Narayana, Sri Chaitanya, NRI and other college the OBC, SC, ST, Minority and PH students can submit their application from the following produce..
How to Apply TS ePass Corporate Inter Admissions 2019 – Registration Produce
The eligible male and female students can apply to the TS epass Corporate Junior Collage admissions 2019 through online from Telangana epass official website and the students can register at any Meeseva and TS Online Centers across in the state, we have given some instructions to apply through online just follow…
- Open the Telangana State ePass Scholarship Official website of https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
- Select the link about Corporate Inter Admission Application and proceed with the link ( link will appear and activate as per schedule)
- Now enter student details for example : Hall Ticket number of qualifying exam and Aadhaar Number
- Then the student details will appear with photograph of student and he/she complete details, check once and enter mobile phone number
- Then Submit the application, then you will seen successfully submitted massage and take a copy of printout for submitted application reference copy
Save the printable copy for future reference.
How to Submit TS ePass Corporate Inter Admission Application 2019 by Meeseva or TS Online
Telangana State government Digital Service providers of Meeseva and TS Online centers also provide the application registration service as per schedule at all center across in the state, eligible candidates can visit nearest Meeseva Center and provide requearied details of the student (bellow listed), from this the TS government has started the application registration through Junior college logins.
Eligible candidates can visit nearest Meeseva, eSeva, TSOnline centers to getting registrations and all other details.
1) Corporate Scheme College Registrations(2019-20) are opened in Junior college logins .
2) For Bio-Metric Aadhar Authentication Please visit your nearest Mee Seva Centre Along With Your Application Id. 3) Degree Registration relaxed from DOST Data. Approval of Scholorship is Subjected to final Verification with Dost Admissions.
4) Note: If Any Problem in getting Password to Your Mobile, Go to nearest Meeseva/eSeva/TSonline Centers For Registering With out Password
The Government of Telangana is provide funding to the Corporate Colleges to Selected Candidates of TS ePass Corporate Colleges Admission 2019 through ePass Scholarships, the Candidates who have wish to apply ePass Corporate Colleges intermediate Admissions 2019 can visit www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in to get further details.
Required Certificates to Upload Telangana ePass Corporate Colleges Admission Online application 2019
- Income certificate issued by Meeseva or AP Online
- UID or EID which is Mandatory.
- Ration Card is also mandatory
- Caste certificate / nativity certificate issued by Meeseva or AP Online
- Photograph of candidate (Pass port Photo)
- PHD certificate if applicable.
After Successfully completed the online application take a copy of the submitted application reference copy and save for future use.