IGNOU Admission 2022 registrations started for 150 programmes for January session, and the online application registration available at http://ignou.ac.in…..
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced notification for admission January Session, the students who have interested to get admission into IGNOU for BACHELOR, CERTIFICATE, DIPLOMA, MASTER and POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA Courses can apply IGNOU Admissions 2022 through online before 31st December with uploading an Online registration form.
IGNOU Admission 2022 Online Registration – How to Apply
- The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), established by an Act of Parliament in 1985, has continuously striven to build an inclusive knowledge.
- Admission criteria are simple you just need to submit the form on IGNOU’s official site.
- Candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria can apply online by visiting the official IGNOU website.
- The admission fee can be paid online via credit/ debit card or Net Banking.
- The Indira Gandhi National Open University has invited the IGNOU January Session Admission Application through online from the following simple steps.
- Open the IGNOU official website and Click on REGISTER YOURSELF Option.
- Now fill the Student Registration Form with complete details of Candidate.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
- Select the Course and Apply with pay required Fee of the course.
|IGNOU Admission 2022||Details about IGNOU Admission 2022|
|Name of the University||The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|About||IGNOU Admission 2022 Online Application Apply Online|
|Type||Admission in IGNOU|
|Admission Date||January (Expected & Not Official)|
|Category||IGNOU Admission Registration form, IGNOU Online Application|
How to Pay IGNOU Admission Fee Online ?
- The IGNOU has given the facility to pay the admission registration fee through online.
- Successfully filling the online registration form with using following methods.
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card(PNB)
- You need to check your status of registration forum after Successfully submitted your IGNOU Admission Registration form.
- The facility available after the successful end of the registrations.
- Submission application will end on 31st December.
www.ignou.ac.in/ of IGNOU Admission 2022
IGNOU, is a Central Open Learning University located at Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. IGNOU, is a Central Open Learning University located at Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India. IGNOU was founded to serve the Indian population by means of distance and open education, providing quality higher education opportunities to all segments of society. It also aims to encourage, coordinate and set standards for distance and open education in India, and to strengthen the human resources of India through education.
Was the IGNOU degree valid ?
The degree secured from IGNOU is valid, recognized and well accepted in foreign countries. IGNOU is a central university recognized university under UGC. DEC and AICTE also approve the degrees from IGNOU.
What is the last date for IGNOU Admissions 2022 ?
The IGNOU has announced notification for admission in January Session, the students who have interested to get admission into IGNOU can apply IGNOU Admissions 2022 through online before 31st December with uploading an Online registration form.
Where is the IGNOU degree valid ?
Yes, all Indian universities whether regular or correspondence, distance education, distance-learning, or online learning courses are valid in the worldwide like USA, UK, Canada, Dubai etc.
What is the Admission date ?
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced notification for admission in January Session. The admission date for exam is January (Expected & Not Official).
Which courses are available in IGNOU ?
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has BACHELOR, CERTIFICATE, DIPLOMA, MASTER and POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA Courses. Candidates also want to get admission in IGNOU for these courses.