IGNOU Admission 2018 registrations started for 150 programmes for January session, and the online application registration available at http://ignou.ac.in…..
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced notification for admission January Session, the students who have interested to get admission into IGNOU for BACHELOR, CERTIFICATE, DIPLOMA, MASTER and POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA Courses can apply IGNOU Admissions 2018 through online before 31st December with uploading an Online registration form.
IGNOU Admission 2018 Online Registration – How to Apply
The Indira Gandhi National Open University has invited the IGNOU January Session Admission Application through online from the following simple steps.
- Open the IGNOU official website and Click on REGISTER YOURSELF Option
- Now fill the Student Registration Form with complete details of Candidate
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
- Select the Course and Apply with pay required Fee of the course
How to Pay IGNOU Admission Fee Online
The IGNOU has given the facility to pay the admission registration fee through online after successfully filling of the online registration forum with using following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card(PNB)
After Successfully submitted your IGNOU Admission Registration forum, you need to check your status of registration forum the facility available after the successful end of the registrations and submission application will end on 31st December.