Telangana New District Recruitment 2019 in District Collectorate for DRO, RDO, Tehsildar, MEO and Senior & Junior Assistants posts online application at http://tspsc.gov.in…..
Government of Telangana has taken a decision to issue an other TSPSC Recruitment for filling 2109 posts in the state new districts Collectorate’s for the state 30 districts. After re-organization of the TS State new districts the government has found more vacancies in the state new collactorate’s and they have going to fill the posts through TSPSC New District Recruitment 2019 for filling DRO, RDO, Tehsildar, MEO and Senior & Junior Assistants posts in various departments in the state.
The Telangana State Government and Department of Revenue is given green signal to announce the District Collector office recruitment and they have going to announce the TSPSC recruitment notification through the state public service commission. According the reports the TS New District recruitment will going to announced for 693 vacancies in the state new collector offices and 188 posts in revenue offices and 1228 posts in the state mandal circle offices and the vacancies will be conducted through direct recruitment for 33% of vacancies and other 67% will be conducted through promotions.
The Candidates who are interested to apply to the TS New District recruitment they can follow the district wise and post wise vacancies list ..
- District Revenue Officers ( DRO Special Grade)- 12 Posts
- Tahasildar cadre – 98 Posts
- Deputy Tehsildar – 4 Posts
- Senior Assistants – 180 Posts
- Senior Stenographers – 21 Posts
- Junior Assistants – 60 Posts
- Junior Stenographers – 21 Posts
- Assistants record 42 Posts
- Drivers 42 Posts
- Jemadar 21 Posts
- Office sabardinets 149 Posts
- Concierge / Watchmen 53 Posts
- Deputy Collector (RDO) – 24 Posts
- Administrative Divisional Officers (tahasildar cadre) – 24 Posts
- Deputy Tehsildar – 6 Posts
- Senior Assistants – 12 Posts
- Junior Assistants – 2 Posts
- Record Assistants – 24 Posts
- Drivers – 24 Posts
- Deputy Inspector of the survey – 24 Posts
- Cainmenlu – 24 Posts
- Deputy Statistical Officers – 24 Posts